[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

[the cream of the crop]
too many words just can't sum up the experience... the feeling is just like winning star awards...

recognition.... at last...

after hoping so much to get my title of associate editor to no avail, at least this comforts me...



well, it's just a title anyway... but four years and still tiaw as a reporter is not really that fun... hope for the best when i serve my attachment there doing the new layout and ads...

a super cool experience... at least that is what i will have, which will do just fine too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home