[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, November 11, 2004

[elimination]
who will it be? only time will tell...

personally, this time, my 2 cents worth, here's my verdict:

i liked sly's performance.... eight upon 10... however, he needs to vary his performance or else it gets too boring as the weeks go by... but he has a strong fan base... if he gets top two, i will root for him till the end...

olinda still has her style and strong voice...

taufik tends to get on my nerves with the way he closes his eyes and moves his jaws...

and daphne is too nasal and cutesy....



note: the above mentioned were in the order from best to worst... you geddit?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Neo Shi Min said...

Hi,

I am Neo Shi Min, an educator from Serangoon Secondary School. My school is currently undergoing a SG50 Project to come out with a booklet regarding the past 50 events in Singapore, to be distributed in my school. I was researching on the event for Singapore Idol craze in 2007 and I came across your picture of the contestants in the competition. I would like to seek permission from you, to allow the school to publish your picture in the booklet.
Thank you for your attention and hope to hear from you soon.

Thursday, May 14, 2015 11:27:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home