[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

[exercise and the lack of it]
supposed to be going for this particular exercise body odour (not the real name) and that's why i needed to go back to camp this week... but apparently, i'm in camp and not activated at all... and i'm spending my time doing paperwork....

after getting best soldier, i have gotten one big arrow... someone has requested me to help write a report to be submitted to co... and i guess i'll have to do it at home...

i spent almost the whole day in office today... and was busy fiddling with my log clerk's computer in the office... and there is this program that counts down to your ord date...

so i decide to enter my details... and i only have 31 days left to ord!!!!

take away my off and leave days and i only have 7 more days to go back to camp!!! that is of course if everything goes smoothly and does not require my immediate attention...

also, i got another understudy to take over my pride stuff... say y-e-a-h, yeah!!! hope that he'll do a good job... and carry on from where i left off... another best soldier in the making?

point to ponder: life is meaningless without dreams... but what if your dreams have already come true? go figure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home