[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, November 28, 2004

[great worship]
church was really fun today... i just loved the worship once again...

after a hiatus due to the renovations to the super new church complex, i have been out of touch with the word of god...

but today when i went back for my bro's confirmation service, i found the thing that could fill my emptiness...

one particular song's lyrics:

jesus, o, jesus..
i give you my life...
jesus, o, jesus..
i give you my life...

finally... the church will be moving back on christmas day... and so will i...

it's a great feeling to be back in the family... and yes... i'm excited! it's great to be coming back to the heart of worship.... and i can finally promise what i promised to do during my confirmation a few years back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home