[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, November 27, 2004

[idol heats up]
don't be surprised when you see sp students 'demonstrating' along orchard road tomorrow.... it's all part of sp's vote taufik campaign...



guess the topic is now on who will win the competition...

does singapore want someone who can really sing or one who can make girls go crazy?

will taufik project a better image or sly?

can sly compete in world idol with his voice? or will he win fans with his smile?

singapore will vote come dec 1 so stay tuned on channel 5....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home