[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, November 20, 2004

[monday madness]
come monday, i will be a super busy person... firstly, i've got to attend a WITs leader course which is supposed to be ongoing the whole day cause someone can't make it at the last minute..

but since i will be having a unit anniversary rehearsal, i will have to rush back to camp in the afternoon... and i'll have to spend the weekend memorising my script!

then, there is also some assignment in school which i declined due to my many commitments....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home