[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

[a new month]
it's a new month and one that is so full of surprises....

surprise one: i need to go back to camp tomorrow although i am on leave for some wits thingy...

surprise two: i got to cover an exciting event on campus tomorrow morning...

surprise three: i am actually hooked on caesar III and stayed at home and played the whole day... knowing me i never ever play games... man...

and of course, while i am not playing, i am designing stuff.... here's my new logo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home