[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, November 12, 2004

[spot on]
yes... after tonight's installment of singapore idol, only three remain..

and it is goodbye to....



bye daphne... though i didn't catch the show, i guess it would have been a sad ending.... but she had it coming... so it wasn't a shocker...

there's only olinda, sylvester and taufik left.... who will be the singapore idol?

sly has the fans rooting for him but with his singing will he win?

oli has the best voice but does she have the overall package to be an idol?

will singapore let taufik, who is malay to represent her at world final?

and just like what gurmit will say.... stay tuned to idol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home