[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, November 11, 2004

[view from the top]
this is what i see from my balcony everyday at night... cool night breeze and view calms the stressed out nerves...



think i am getting sick liao.... caught the flu bug today and took some medicine... hope i will be super recharged when i wake up tomorrow...

p.s. according to my editor, i cannot be an associate editor as i tend to shorten my articles.... he says that a good associate editor is one that can make articles go longer by adding in what i think is crap... hey, i kindof learnt that being concise is the key... real life is sometimes so contradictory...

guess i'll just have to take it with a pinch of salt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home