[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, December 12, 2004

[battle of the fans]
okay... i am nearly deaf...

after going for star awards 2004 and being seated amongst the many different fanatic sects... it is no wonder the noise level last night was hyper for me...



although the ceremony started pretty bland with the not so exciting awards it was still quite bearable...

in the beginning during ad breaks i just laid back on my seat and closed my eyes to take a breather while the fans kept on screaming for their fave artistes...

meanwhile what you didn't see on tv was too much to describe...

fann and ivy were caught being interviewed by one reporter in the hall itself while others were being ushered out by their minders...

and this year many artistes had two outfits for the show... for the record joanne peh, fann wong, sharon au and matilda tao... even host timothy cao tried to do likewise by varying his outfit sometimes with the tie and sometimes without...

another thing you didn't see on tv was the press photo shoot after the show... pity... and there was a little 'brawl' on stage over fann wong... apparently it was between the lee "brothers" mark and christopher...



of course, not forgetting matilda tao's marraige proposal to gurmit singh which was kindof hilarious as she spoke in english...

and by the time 5566 got onstage my eardrums were nearly pierced...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home