[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, December 02, 2004

[change]
in a small country like singapore change is the essence of life...

words of wisdom by mm lee kuan yew...

and there you have it...

it is farewell ltc lee heok chye and welcome maj chua eng keat...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering if you knew where LTC Lee Heok Chye is now? I'm interested in an article of his about military ethics.

Please email me if you do or know someone who might.

putigress83@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:36:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home