[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, December 25, 2004

[christmas presents]
spent last night wrapping christmas presents for the family... and i only finished at 1am!!!



and i also decorated my room...

and on the topic of presents.... this year's best christmas present is....

my advanced diploma certificate which i got two days ago!!!



not that the others are not good... so keep them coming ya?

in other news... i also went for service in the morning... and had a super lunch and dinner complete with ham and turkey and lamb... and not forgetting the red and white wine...

think i am getting fat liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home