[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

[coffee tea and youth]
was at coffee club outlet along orchard road today...

as part of my team singapore involvement my task at the event was to usher guest of honour dr vivian balakrishnan...

armed with walkie talkies we received him from his black jaguar... and he drove himself with no chauffer in tow...



the tea session was to honour the young athletes who did singapore proud at the recent commonwealth youth games in australia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home