[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, December 11, 2004

[dancing rocks]
caught the mmsp contestants in action during their second dance rehearsal today... rock and roll sequence man...

too bad didn't learn any moves... perhaps i'll try to pick up some moves as the competition heats up...

here's a sneak peek at the guys strutting their stuff...



and not forgetting the lovely babes too...



the session ended with a group a-la press conference photo shoot...



mr and miss singapore polytechnic 04/05 is tentatively scheduled to be held on 19 feb at the sp convention centre...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home