[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

[final showdown]
who will win as the competition heats up?

it's the face off between taufik and sly tonight...

only time will tell....



i think that taufik did well with all three songs... way to go!!

and sly charmed with an jing and i dream... it's my life was not that well delivered...

personally i think the judges were all quite positive tonight...

and taufik deserves the title of singapore's first idol...



if you ask me... i'll agree with florence that both of them are winners in their own rights...

and yes... that is what friends and fans are for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home