[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, December 10, 2004

[floorball]
the mmsp photoshoot has been postponed to next week.... but i have not been lazing either...

as part of team singapore i went to the asia pacific floorball championships at woodlands sports hall today...

it was definitely an adrenaline pumping game and an eye-opening experience as it's not a very popular sport here... it's kindof like soccer with five players in each team trying to score in their opponents goal...



the first match was between malaysia and australia with australia emerging as the winner...



and the second was between japan and singapore.... and poor singapore was beaten 3-0...



no photos of me once again... but here's a little surprise photo of the team singapore girls....



and the countdown intensifies... and i only am left with eight more days to ord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home