[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

[a media whore]
who wants to be a media whore like.... xiasuay...

here's why in this extract from her blog at blogspot...

Several announcements to make!! Clink clink clink!!

Very gleeful! Am on today's issue of Digital Life! Wish ST would stop using that series of fat photos I took for Newpaper so darn long ago though. I look horrific
- you mean now then you know you look horrific??

Can read more from the media center
- people got media center somemore leh...

Also also! I shall now announce that I am a MAXIM columnist! Mrbrown! I am now a columnist too (albeit on man-magazine)! *Break down in grateful tears* Never knew blogging had so much good in it
- so!?

So do buy this month's Maxim
- cheapskate... people will buy if the content is good... don't have to beg them... at least i don't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home