[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, December 09, 2004

[movie madness]
it's unusual for me to blog this early in the day... and it is because of a movie..

a collaboration between raintree pictures hk and china to be exact... and it is titled one last dance...

you've guessed it... i was shooting a movie... yes... you are not dreaming... a movie...



a real first for me i must say... and it was fun meeting international celebs such as francis ng as well as local celebs like zzen zhang... but no pictures of them and me cause i am no media whore very well thank you...

perhaps you can say it is a blink and you miss it role... but heck... the experience was great...

it was an overnight shoot spanning eight hours!!



and i won't be cheapskate to ask you to watch the movie like someone who asks you to vote for her blog...

it's a personal milestone i must say... and it is all thanks to my ex-campmate that i got this lobang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home