[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, December 13, 2004

[my fans or yours]
it is a yearly tradition for fans to dash to the radio gates at mediacorp after the show...

okay... i followed too... and so did another reporter with his photog in tow...

because, at radio gate it is star wars for the fans... but they don't really fight...

close to 100 fans stake out and get up close and personal to their fave artiste... one guy even hugged sharon au...

a pregnant zoe takes a hired mini bus home just like last year a little birdie tells me...



and elusive fann is surrounded by fannatics... fann thanks them and they chitter and chatter for more than 10 minutes...



guess the fans will be smiling all the way home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home