[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, December 30, 2004

[zouk from the top]
was at zouk last night... and it was like a grand reunion...



from secondary school mates to ex-camp mates... there were even poly mates!!!

was really crowded... however i still managed to get into sardine-packed phuture by shoving in and out body-to-body slowly...

kindof the same yet different kind of clubbing feeling after not going for so long... and it was my first time going to the members lounge... the view from the top is simply awesome... can see almost everyone dancing...



that includes the dj too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home