[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, January 14, 2005

[go on living]
here's a little sneak preview of the tv serial go on living... starring chen hanwei and tay ping hui this is yet another nkf commissioned show... and that's all i shall reveal....



apart from the action i also managed to have lunch with ping hui.... he is a very friendly guy i tell you...and after the rest were done with the shoot i ended up lunching with the cast and crew of the show!!! don't ask why... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home