[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, January 15, 2005

[reporter essentials]
apart from the necessary skills... a reporter has to be fully equipped for the job...

first of all.... the assignment brief that contains information on the story you are going to do.... sometimes there are press or media releases...

writing material to take down notes...

and a tape recorder and tapes if you need to quote people in verbatim... i use it when i do interviews with big shots... for example an interview with the president...

copies of the publication to distribute to others and for own reference...

and finally a good camera to take pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home