[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, February 28, 2005

[two calls]
the first one goes like this...

guy: hello is this 3sg ephraim?
me: yup...
guy: you know ah... your mpe is due for servicing...
me: oh... ok...
guy: you ord already ah?
me: yah... you can call the office at 6480****
guy: your office no one answer the phone leh...
me: as usual.... i give you my boss' number...
guy: thanks ah...

duh.... don't laugh... the classic one is below...

pte tan: hello 3sg ephraim this is pte tan calling from training cadre...
me: ok... wasssaaup?
pte tan: why you never pay the $4 mess fee for december?
me: mess fee? oh... but i ord already leh...
pte tan: you ord already ah?
me: yup ord two months ago!!! and december i was clearing leave how to go to the mess?
pte tan: ok i check again then get back to you...

later he kena extra then he know... should be a newbie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home