[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, March 31, 2005

[it's time for passion]
yup... come tomorrow all community centres in singapore will be in for a passionate time... why? because it is the kick start of the passion card launched by the people's association..

you get to enjoy great discounts when you flash you passion card at participating merchants... already taufik and sly have gotten their passionate moment...



even dr eng eng hen has gotten his...



so why wait? it does not take much to feel the passion... the damage? 18 dollars for three years... sign up at hougang community club at a special rate of $6.30...

once again you heard it here first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home