[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, March 05, 2005

[msn early in the morning]
woke up early this morning...

and i'm now listening to the hillsong song "for all you've done" while writing this post...

"you lived you died you rose again on high..."

"and you opened the way for the world to live again..."

it has been a few months since i got hooked msn... and not many people know that i have msn yet... usually they will icq me instead... anyway msn is quite fun... cause you can play games with your friends when you are bored...

and so from a few close friends i now have a lot of people to talk to on msn... quite a fun way to chat considering i didn't like the idea of it at the start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home