[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, March 13, 2005

[no live telecast]
pardon me if the news you get here is not so current...

i know that some of you may have caught a glimpse of me on the news last night... so here's the buzz for those who don't know the story yet...

was at the team singapore heritage tour as a group leader as part of voulunteer work and i got to travel around chinatown with a few athletes... some of them were china-born ones like these people here....



then after that we hopped onto the hippo bus to get to the g-max reverse bungee jump thingy at clark quay...



and it was a fun experience... but was kindof scary too... however no balls were shrunk in the process...

of course channel news asia was there too as they hired pr people to pitch the story to the media.... and though i tried very hard to avoid the cameras i still got caught in the web of deceit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home