[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

[routine]
my schedule these days are pretty much routine...

wake up
read straits times
bathe
head to work
read new paper, zaobao, shin min daily during breaks
work again
dinner
a little tv
catch up with friends on msn
shower
and finally to sleep....

and the whole sequence repeats itself again and again....

the only thing that is different is that money keeps rolling in... haha....

and for tomorrow, i'll be on off and going for sp talentime... (wonder who will be the covering reporter... hmmm...) heard that shahfii and gang are gonna be the special performers.... woo hoo... be prepared for a great show at the sp auditorium tomorrow.....

update liao hor okay diver? see with you soon....

i'm lovin it... one life, live it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home