[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, April 23, 2005

[the power of three]
first outing for the band of brothers....

and we were at fish and co. last night soaking in the fun at the glass house...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

what more can i say? the food is still as great as before i tell you... and there was even a live band providing entertainment too...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and we ate... and we talked... and shawn was very bloated from all the ginger forfeits... he reeked of ginger after losing three rounds to yours truly in a series of guessing games...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

when shall our powers combine again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home