[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

[reviews and music]
today is dvd review day... and i sort of spent half of the day watching the dvds that i have to review for playworks... power shows they've got...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and also doing groundwork for my next story for the sp webbie....

and while doing all that i was listening to sly...

sly's gonna fly high as his debut album takes off into the skies with jet star asia...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

love his rocker pitch perfect version of jay chou's "silent" which is a tad different from the piano version and his own composition "suo yi" about love at first sight.... was it a song for maia??

now if sly can sing so can you... for me i'll stick to writing first....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home