[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

[singapore's 40 birthday]
on august 9 2005 the padang will be the place to be...

as the national day parade moves back to the padang this year expect to see the very much anticipated moblie column that showcases all the different types of saf vehicles like tanks and rovers... though it probably means a lot more work for the guys doing national service...

Photo credit: www.ndp.org.sg

did you know that as part of the celebrations there's also a commemorative book of singaporeans born on august 9 through the years...

even pck has his own show at the indoor stadium this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home