[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

[tds 05]
at the temasek design show during the weekend... wow... first time seeing such creativity and art oozing out... i went round a few times checking the pieces out...



from visual communiation pieces....



and even product and real life shop window designs....



the students also have their own really creative personalised namecards too... more on that in another post soon when i am free...



it rocked my week man... if only sp has these kindof shows for me to attend... i'd definitely go sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home