[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, April 21, 2005

[the tds namecard awards]
finally... it is time to announce the winners of the tds namecard awards...

shown here are the top three in each category:

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

first row: winners in the design category
1st: cai huixin
2nd: tan yiying
3rd: isaiah tay

second row: winners in the graphics category
1st: jacky wee
2nd: candice tang
3rd: justin low

third row: winners in the innovative category
1st: isthiqlal turino isanin
2nd: lindy
3rd: bernice woo

feel that these talented guys and gals deserve it... well done... no prizes though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home