[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, May 07, 2005

[birthday pyramid]
pardon the title because i don't really know what title to use... really...

anyway, i checked out this new club somewhere near tanjong pagar and it has quite exquisite decor... it looks like a pyramid inside with all those old writings on the wall... and it's cool... more photos on the pyramid soon...

although i don't really club, i was there for jonathan's birthday on friday night....

and i had an enjoyable time... except for the near fight outburst and police checks that scared me stiff...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the drinks were on him too... so i had quite a lot of fun...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and so here's wishing you a happy birthday... take care bro!!! and thanks for the treat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home