[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, May 08, 2005

[busy lately]
i've been really busy lately... late nights... long days... sleep deprived...

but i'll still survive...

went for interview to be part of the ioc media support committee...

then was dj at my church's community day... and another embargoed project that is kept secret at the moment....

life is pretty fun.... and i really hope that i'll get into uni else i go into doing full-time volunteer work.... and community work.... and perhaps even grassroots work...

lots to consider... lots to ponder... life's like this....

anyway... i'll also take this opportunity to let you people know that i was featured in i-s magazine... the story was about volunteering in team singapore...

volunteer work is really fun... the satisfaction is great when you reach out and help...

more stories soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home