[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, May 12, 2005

[missing]
the productions 5 crew from mediacorp popped in at my work place for a shoot today...

the story? it's season 2 of the programme missing... and it is the story of a poly student who went, you guessed it, missing in 1999....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

they did a shoot in the classroom and another one at the foyer...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

there were no stars though... as you know, well, it's not like heartlanders or my sassy neighbour... perhaps some other time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home