[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, May 14, 2005

[wierd encounters]
i'm pretty afraid to answer phone calls now...

guess what? i was on the phone with an old auntie at work moments ago...

and it was horrendous...

initially, i called her to tell her that my manager had reserved tickets for her for a tour to batam...

then she continued to tell me about the activities in other community centres and which one has the friendliest staff and power-packed activities... then she talked about which community club has the best tour packages... i wonder what she does everyday... perhaps she's so free and does tele-coversations for a living...

how i wished i had a tape recorder to tape down the conversation... it would have been hilarious hearing her dominate the conversation and going on and on and on....

so she kept me entertained for a whole 20 minutes.... but past records still rule - others have had conversations with customers hitting a whole hour!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home