[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, June 03, 2005

[burnt]
i'm burnt out... i'm tired... weary...

i've been working overtime and working on my off days.... and working two shifts on other days... i enter the office at eight... leave at ten at night....

perhaps i'm getting to engrossed as i always am when i do things....

work is not as fun as it should be... i'm beginnning to feel the pressure... it's kindof monotonous....

i need the extra dynamic blast... a change... a shock... a break...

for the past two weeks, it has been event after event after event.... and you tend to get tired after a while...

i've been using my creatuve juices at work... designing stuff... editing photos.... i'm really making full use of my talents... draining all my cells... and i haven't been going the the gym like i used to.... i have slacked...

i need a break.... one in five years....

and yes, i'll be getting a break soon.... finally...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home