[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, June 30, 2005

[ioc initial beginnings]
yup... tomorrow will be the start of my gruelling eight days at the ioc plus i have got work committments on hand too....

just take a look at my schedule and you will know the many things i'll be involved with - ioc, work, passion day, team singapore events and the list goes on... not to mention the sp stuff that i'll be doing....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

being part of ioc will be a great eye-opener... it's the first time that singapore's hosting a sports session on a large scale...

and two days ago, i got my accreditation pass...

it's super cool i must say... some features include a special barcode that tracks where you enter...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and i am now a full fledged ioc volunteer... yeah!!

tomorrow afternoon, president of the ioc jacques rogge and president of the snoc teo chee hean will open the olympics exhibition at the raffles city atrium...

more on that tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home