[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

[journey back home]
after five days of enjoyment it was finally time to leave the resort... and head back to singapore...

and these were my roomies....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and i was bus leader too...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

of course as bus leader i have some privileges.... i got a super big seat....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and we saw the famous malaysian tower... kidding...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and lunch at the swan restaurant was great...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the journey was long... and most of the time what you see are pineapple plantations... and pineapple plantations.... and more pineapple plantations....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and so we reached singapore late at night.... around nine-ish....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home