[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

[painting for ndp]
was a pretty cool day today... cause i went out with my cool bro...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the thai food at thai express was pretty hot... but nonetheless i enjoyed it...

then at work i did banner painting....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

it was a time of tins of paint and hands.... of guys and gals and friends....

and what we were doing was a banner for national day... with all our handprints on the cloth... hougang advisor mr eric low's was in the same letter as mine.... mine on top and his was at the bottom at the center of the banner....

and it was super colourful....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home