[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, June 13, 2005

[scenes in kuantan]
i guess the title says it all... i enjoyed my church camp so so much... however, work permits me from blogging as i have loads to do... so let the pictures do the talking...

the resort had two pools... yes, two... and i was always visiting the one with the pool side bar... drinking away, relaxing and enjoying the sun... and the company...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and at the other pool, there was the remains of an old ship which was turned into a chill-out bar....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the nightlife was pretty serene.... i spent one night chilling out at the lounge...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and the sunrise was just as excellent...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

that pretty sums up the scenery at my camp resort in kuantan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home