[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, June 02, 2005

[work and more work]
as time passes fast... work piles up fast too...

add that to the stories that i have to do for the upcoming ish of fullstop means having to have late nights and spending early mornings collating data and interviewing people.....

heng i still got my coffee and tea to keep me awake in the morning...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and also... my keyboard is not working.... a good thing is that my bro's back from france... so i'm doing work at my desk.... and that means i have to look at two laptops to file my story...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the brothers versus the laptops...

theory: the elder you are, the smaller the laptop... of course my bro's laptop is the coolest of the two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home