[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

[launch of night clinic]
it's just moments after my second emcee stint at my new workplace...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the first one was scary... but that's another story...

and it rocks... it was quite a last minute thing and days before the event, my manager and i wrote the script...

though it was a lacklusture event, the media still dropped by...

earlier on, channel news asia replied to say that they would not be featuring the event...

ended up that they did after all...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

it was a simple launch of hougang cc's free night clinic for senior citizens and an extension of our mediacal support to the community after the success of the day clinic...

and so this pretty sums up the whole thing... short and sweet...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

oh yes, we had a singapore flag cake too to celebrate our advisor mr eric low's birthday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home