[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

[meeting royalty]
i attended all the press briefings today...

since nine in the morning, i was at the rccc and was tasked to man the press briefing room at the rccc vip lounge...

and so the order goes - paris, new york, moscow, london and lastly madrid...

so which had the best attendance?

based on my what i saw, moscow's press conference had the lowest attendance....

and the highest media attendance goes to the london press conference...

it was quite an insight though some conferences were delivered in russian and spanish and i could not understand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home