[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, July 28, 2005

[national day fever]
it's the run up to national day and interestingly, i'm not really involved in a lot of things...

just that this weekend i'll be dropping by the padang (at the grandstand no less!)...

it's the national day preview... the biggest show after the nkf scandal...

i digress...

yes... after the saga... $600,000 and peanuts.... and gold taps and branded fittings... you get what i'm saying...

and back to the topic...

i've got an ndp invite!! and it's courtesy of my uncle...

also, to celebrate national day, i've also recorded a segment for channel news asia...

catch my ndp wishes for the nation's 40th birthday on national tv....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and so that pretty sums up how i'll be involved in the nation's birthday...

that is other than the national day dinner at my cc... and the observance ceremony... of course i would love to go to the national day celebration at the heartlands if my schedule permits...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home