[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, July 30, 2005

[networked parade]
i loved the ndp parade preview... and here's why...

the planes were awesome...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the march past was spectacular...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and boy... so many people!!!

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

it's the first ever networked parade!

and expect to see a lot of "live" crossovers to the heartlands to see singaporeans from all walks of life doing the singapore wave...

from jurong to tampines to yishun and marina bay...

happy birthday singapore! the future is ours to make...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home