[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

[the search for raul]
i'm sure now everyone knows about the boo-boo yesterday...

and so, i made a guide to spotting sporting celebrities... courtesy of lianhe zaobao...

they did a story on all the famous celebs who will be arriving and i made a copy and kept it in my file...

and so while going for my duty today, i finally met him...

it was all splashed in the news today... the hype of all the celebrities arriving in singapore...

and yes... this time i saw him and recognised him immediately...

although i am not a soccer or real madrid fan....

i met raul!!!!

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and i also got his autograph... and it's so cool meeting international sports idols...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

at the opening ceremony just now many ssc staff managed to get beckham's autograph...

i guess i'll have to wait patiently until i go for the london press briefing tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home