[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

[what a day]
all thanks to the public transport fund...

a lot of people are driving me crazy....

and so my desk is messy as i attend to the people applying for the public transport fund....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

some don't even know what they are applying for...

said ah nia (not her real name): "government give money for ez-link card hor? wa ai apply leh..."

said ah kow (not his real name): "i want to apply for the $300 given by lee hsien loong..."

like duh?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home