[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, August 08, 2005

[hougang celebrates]
it's time to celebrate the nation's birthday again...

and what better way to have a party with our very own foreign affairs minister...

together with northeast cdc's mayor mr zainul abidin rasheed and members of parliament in aljunied grc it was a grand toast to singapore's big four zero....

that scene was unveiled before my very eyes... a great first for me when it comes to national day dinners...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

pity, i missed a photo opportunity with minister george yeo as i was enjoying the dinner in my office and missed him when he left the building...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home