[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

[ioc appreciation]
was at the ioc appreciation dinner today and there was a surprise visit by our president himself...

it was his first visit after returned unopposed for a second term...

and so, the guests there ranged from media people, performers, volunteers and ministers...

and dr vivian balakrishnan spoke to me... only one sentence though... but it was an honour...

at the dinner, most people kept asking about the auction...

it was a success raising $100 for the straits times school pocket money fund...

and i will be presenting the cheque to them soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home